Work Requests

Please use this form to report a potential violation of the Deed of Restrictions (DOR) or to ask specific questions regarding the Deed of Restrictions for a property. The Property Manager will review your concern, perform an on-site inspection, and respond to you as soon as practical, usually within one week, confirming that there is or is not a violation of the DOR.
If a violation of the DOR is confirmed, the Property Manager will work directly with the homeowner(s) to resolve the situation. Please understand that these become private conversations that are not publicized throughout the neighborhood. 
Your name will not be shared with the property owner(s) without your permission.
Finally, please understand that barking animals, loud noises, and criminal activity fall outside the HHA's authority and therefore should be reported to the proper LFUCG authority for action. Please also notify the Property Manager of criminal activity, who will notify the neighborhood as appropriate.
  • Animal control - 859-255-9033
  • Noise ordinance violations - 859-425-2255 or 311
  • Non-emergency police - 859-258-3600
Report Deed of Restriction concern
Optional Attachment
Maximum File Sizes: 4 MB each
Maximum Image Dimensions: 4100px